It’s that time of year again: HALLOWEEN! If you’re like me, you look forward to this night all-year long. What’s not to love? Candy, costumes, and hanging out with friends and family. If you are hosting a Halloween party this year, you’re in luck because I’ve rounded up 13 decor options to help you elevate your Halloween party to the next level!!
1. Flatware. There’s nothing like fancy flatware to make your Halloween table stand out.
2. Word Balloons. This is a great inexpensive option that you can find on Etsy.
3. Candy Corn. Candy Corn is a classic Halloween staple, and for good reason. You can also choose other candy to offer your guests, of course.
4. Cake. What’s a party without a cake? I chose this spidery confection for you, ghouls and goblins.
5. Tissue Paper Pom Poms. Mix and match orange, black, and white tissue paper pom poms to achieve the perfect Halloween look. They’re so cute and simple, they will instantly fill up a blank space with that added bit of colour and texture.
6. Banners. These are another great solution to fill up a space; instantly amp up a mantle, a wall, or a door.
7. Pumpkins. This one is pretty obvious. If you have pumpkins lying around from Thanksgiving, don’t be afraid to reuse them for Halloween. I personally prefer white pumpkins, for adding a touch of glam to Halloween.
8. Coffin. If you’re feeling up for it, use a wooden coffin.
9. Stamped Spoons. This is another one for your table to go along with flatware, to add a more personalized touch.
10. Black & White Table Runner. This is an easy go-to to dress up your table instantly.
11. Ballons. Balloons one ties into number. Here I’ve placed an example of a vampy lip balloon. Feel free to get creative with the balloons you want to use around the house.
12. Mason Jars & Straws. A perfect solution for those Halloween-themed cocktails.
13. Pillows! Pillows are my personal favourite decor item. It’s simple to swap out your regular everyday pillow with themed pillows to elevate your party! Don’t be afraid to mix and match!
For any of your Halloween or event needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us, or visit our showroom!
h/t Jillian Harris