Call Now: 416.785.0932
You’re an entrepreneur and you’ve been thinking about launching your own fashion line, your own app, or your own restaurant. The wheels are spinning. Or perhaps you’re already there, and now it’s just a matter of setting up your office space.
What is the next step? Well, it goes without saying that if you’re a startup you want to be successful and keep your costs down. And costs like overpriced office furniture can get in the way of accomplishing your business dreams.
So, why not rent out some furniture?
We’ve compiled 5 reasons why startups should rent office furniture:
1. As your company and expenses expand you will want to increase your profit while keeping expenditures at a minimum
2. Your expensive taste for high quality furniture will not be sacrificed with rental furniture
3. You will free up your initial capital with rental furniture because it may be classified as a deductible business expense
4. Rental furniture can also be used for trade shows, seminars, and events; not just in office settings
5. Adding rental furniture with Executive Furniture Rentals is quick and hassle-free and we can accommodate new businesses